Subject: Re: MicroVAX 3100-95: Where is the QBus?
To: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/09/2002 22:10:29
Hi !

On Thu, 9 May 2002, Jochen Kunz wrote:
> > > BTW: That VAX table is nice. :-)
> > Even better now... 5 20"-monitors on top of it for 2 SGIs and 1 Sun :)
> 2 SGIs? The Indigo^2 and the Indy?

Indigo2 XZ with 2 XZ-Boards in it (teal box) and my xmas-present, my Indigo2
High Impact, this is single-headed (purple box).

> Hmmm dual headed SGI would be nice. Up to now I "only" have a DEC 3k600
> with two PMAGB-B but no space for two monitors... :-(
> And for those who don't know Michael: The Sun is a dual CPU U60 with 1/2
> GB RAM. "Fortunately" I don't like Sun hardware much.

Hehe... yes, my graphics plaything. But you get them for low in the US today.

Ehm, but talking about dual-head... NetBSD/pmax doesn't like dual-head i think.
Had some problems with the 5400/240 and 2 framebuffers a while ago... Maybe i
should try this out again some time and ask in port-pmax if it doesn't work.

...Michael

--
http://www.bsdfans.org/    Home network powered by: NetBSD OpenBSD FreeBSD IRIX
Solaris AIX HP-UX Tru64 MUNIX Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS A/UX