Subject: Re: MicroVAX 3100-95: Where is the QBus?
To: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/09/2002 20:21:35
Hi !

On Thu, 9 May 2002, Jochen Kunz wrote:
> > Usually at MicroVAXen in those cute little enclosures,
> Scherzkeks. ;-)

Ja, is doch wahr :) You remeber the MicroVAX II we took apart at the first
Meeting in Neulauterburg? Compared to this, those desktops _ARE_ cute :)

Nope. http://www.unixiron.org/pics/vax.jpg - you see the connectors there.

> > Hm. Has it any more connectors? Maybe SCSI or DSSI, which is included
> > as add-on-card on some newer models.
> SCSI is on the main PCB. Maybe DSSI. There is room for three different
> modules, the one for additional async lines is present and I wan'e know
> what the other two modules are for.

If i remember this right, DSSI (at least the secondary DSSI controller) in the
105A is on such an add-on board.

...Michael

--
http://www.bsdfans.org/    Home network powered by: NetBSD OpenBSD FreeBSD IRIX
Solaris AIX HP-UX Tru64 MUNIX Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS A/UX