Subject: Re: Vaxstation 4000/90 keyboard
To: Dan Williams <dan@danwilliams.co.uk>
From: Chris Wareham <chris.wareham@iosystems.co.uk>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/01/2002 15:18:15
Dan Williams wrote:
> I have been offered for sale an old sun monitor with 13w3 connectors, If I
> where to use this monitor is it possible to use any other keyboard / mouse
> with the vaxstation or is it just DEC made stuff.
> If it is in the negeative anyone know where I could get one of these in the
> UK

I have a spare DEC mouse, one of the hockey puck ones, which you are
welcome to have. I also know of someone with a whole pile of keyboards
and other DEC items sitting in his garage. Let me know if you want his
e-mail address and I'll forward it to you off list.

Chris

--
chris.wareham@iosystems.co.uk (work)
cwareham@btinternet.com (home)