Subject: Re: Vax 4000/200 Tech Questions
To: None <>
From: Dave McGuire <>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/29/2002 12:04:29
On April 29, Michael Kukat wrote:
> In Germany, you get them in usual electronics shops, if you mean this:
> In other countries, you may get them at your favourite dealer of this kind. How
> is this "standard shop" called in the states? Radio Shack? However, i see this

  Radio Shack is primarily a consumer electronics store nowadays.  They
also have a useful selection of very ordinary electronic components.
They won't have the beefier IEC cables, though.


Dave McGuire                                 "Mmmm.  Big."
St. Petersburg, FL                                -Den