Subject: Pdp-11 Revisited
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: joseph p bennardo <fordluvr@juno.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/26/2002 14:19:49
For all those who doubted my intentions.......Read this

I was able to convince the company who has 10 PDP-11 to donate one of the
PDP 11/45 computers to the museum in Rhode Island (??) that was mentioned
on the list. Please contact me privately. I will need all information on
this museum to forward to the proper people. Contact me off list.

And what about the other PDP 11s? They will probably be destroyed. At
least I can save one or two.

Joe Bennardo

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.