Subject: vax 4[34567]00 cpus/memory?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/22/2002 14:50:57
hello all,
 i just rescued another ba440, and after buying a KA690 and some memory
for my first idle ba440, i find myself back in the same situation, with one
more ba440 than i have processors for.. so does anybody have one laying
around that you wouldnt mind selling to me? (conversely, if anyone has guts
but needs a ba440 in the pittsburgh area, i'd love to see it go to good use)
being that i now have two 4000/600s, id be more interested in a 300 or 400
cpu, to keep up the variety, but anything really. i am regretting missing
that 4500 cpu that went on ePay last month.....

happy hacking,
isildur