Subject: Vax 4000-105
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Braamse, Joop <Joop.Braamse@compaq.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/22/2002 19:25:20
Hi,

In the past, I did see questions about Netbsd support for Vax4000-105. =
How are things now?
I have one, and I would like to run Netbsd on it. It has a SCSI disk, =
128 MB of memory and a
KA53A CPU.

From Holland,

Joop Braamse

Mailto:joop.braamse@compaq.com

This is an e-mail message from Compaq Computer B.V. The information =
contained in this communication is intended solely for use by the =
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Use of this communication =
by others is prohibited. If the e-mail message was sent to you by =
mistake, please destroy it without reading, using, copying or disclosing =
its contents to any other person. We accept no liability for damage =
related to data and/or documents which are communicated by electronic =
mail.