Subject: [Fwd: 3100-95]
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Steve Wakelin <steve@wcslnet.co.uk>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/16/2002 15:29:12
--------------070703090707040208070604

 Hopefully someone on this list has had experience with NetBSD 1.5.2 and
a MicroVAX 3100-95?

Please see attached

Thanks in advance

/Steve

--------------070703090707040208070604

Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 00:55:04 +0100
From: Steve Wakelin <steve@wcslnet.co.uk>
To: port-vax-maintainer@NetBSD.org
Subject: 3100-95

Hello,

Hopefully you can advise me.

I have managed to boot my 3100-80 using BOOTP using an Alpha runing
RedHat Linux V7.1.  i386 failed as the mopd couldn't allocate memory (RH
7.2).

I have tried to repeat the exercise on my 3100-95.

When I examine the contents of /var/log/messages it appears that my DHCP
server is offering the correct address but this is not being taken by
the 3100-95.  The MOP image loads without a problem.

I was aiming to use these machines to run a CODA file system.

KA51-A V2.6 VMB 2.15

E/I 3e    13000202
E/P 20040004 03260901

Thanks in advance