Subject: 1.5ZC Snapshot
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Thompson <m_thompson@ids.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/09/2002 21:08:22
I just installed the 1.5ZC kernel in a MV-III+ (KA655 in a MV-II). With the
1.5.2 kernel the system would discard oversized packets very often. It
doesn't do that with the 1.5ZC kernel. Very nice!

I am still having problems with the TK50 tape drive. It will load the tape
and go ready. If I try to check the status the tape goes back and forth a
few times and the console says that it got an input/output error. I have
cleaned the head and LEDS. Any TK50 experts out there?

I will try the 1.5.3_RC1 kernel tonight.

Michael Thompson
m_thompson@NOSPAMids.net