Subject: Re: Simh...
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buckaroo@liveround.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/09/2002 11:45:56
So I've managed to compile SimH VAX and PDP11 emulators under Watcom C 11.0c.
It does indeed support int64. There as a minor change to scp_tty.c, but other
than that, everything seems to work perfectly. I've managed to boot RT11 on
the PDP11 (gonna try RSTS-E tonight), and as soon as I download the NetBSD
ISO-image, I'll try out the VAX.

I mailed detailed instructions on how to do it with WatcomC to the SimH
maintainer. If anybody needs it, let me know.

--
 - J. Buck Caldwell