Subject: Re: Off Topic? PDP 11 1134/1145's
To: joseph p bennardo <fordluvr@juno.com>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/02/2002 11:42:51
> I have access to about 10 Dec PDP 11s that are about to be retired.
> I will not be able to get the cabinets that they are in, but I might
> be able to get the guts.

As I said here in another thread less than a day ago :-), I hate to see
working hardware dumped.

I also happen to have two BA123s, one of which is presently sitting
idle. :-)  (The 11/{34,45} are Qbus, right?  Or has my wetware
developed parity errors again?)

If this is in North America, I would almost certainly be willing to pay
shipping to get the guts from one of those - do you know what all is in
them?

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign