Subject: Re: FREE: uVax-II near Wash., DC/Northern VA
To: Jonathan Sturges <jonathan@sprintmail.com>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/29/2002 19:26:46
  Aww MAN...it saddens me to see you unloading that machine.  I wish I
could take it, but as you know I'm nowhere near DC anymore.

  I need to get up there and get a bunch of stuff out of storage in
2-2.5 months anyway; I wonder if I can find someone up there willing
to grab it and hang onto it for me for a while.

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                    "...it's leaving me this unpleasant,
St. Petersburg, FL                 damp feeling on my shorts..." -Sridhar