Subject: Re: Using a PC monitor in place of DEC monochrome one
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Smith <eric@brouhaha.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/12/2002 13:59:42
>> I haven't yet tried it with the VAXstation IIGPX.  It doesn't support
>> high enough resolution to work with the VAXstation 3520.
>
>  Ahh, I've got one of those too!  Neat machines.  Brian Hechinger has
> mine now; I'm gonna steal it back from him if he doesn't bring it up
> soon! :-)

Mine are promised to someone else on this list.  It would be nice if
someday NetBSD supported the 3520/3540, but I don't have time to work
on it.  I've never seen any tech docs on these machines, so I think
any attempt at supporting it would probably need to involve examination
of the VMS or Ultrix sources.