Subject: any demand for 128MB XMI memory boards?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/12/2002 16:49:59
Hi, I'm about to geting a very good deal on 128MB XMI memory boards
T2053-DA, but 6 is a bit much at once. OTOH, I'm thinking about
taking the whole batch and then trading on. Would anyone consider
trading one against a UDA50 set? Or a G8018 PDP8/A power supply
or a DSD 8" floppy disk drive? I will probably end up selling a
few because my Wife will not be happy about me banking that much
money in stuff, no matter how much of a good deal it is.

thanks,
-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine