Subject: Re: BTW, the VAX-7000 doesn't run any UNIX, Isildur
To: Julius Sridhar <vance@ikickass.org>
From: Brian Chase <vaxzilla@jarai.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/03/2002 17:54:27
On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Julius Sridhar wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Brian Chase wrote:

> > I'd be open to buying and storing it, but I currently don't have the
> > means to run it due to being on the other side of the country from the
> > location where I'd be able to store it.  It's a beauty of a system, so I
> > hope it doesn't go to the resellers.  The suggestion the seller makes of
> > turning it into a keg cooler is not a pleasant one.  If no one else is
> > set on having it here, I'd be willing to provide a safe home for it.
>
> No need.  If Isildur couldn't get his hands on it, I would buy it and run
> it.

Geez man, between you and Sellam, there's almost nothing left to go
around for other people!  Well, hopefully Isildur will be able to swing
it.  I should probably focus on my quest for VAX 6600 stuff anyway.
I've a feeling you and McGuire will be fighting for this system if the
bidding exceeds Isildur's budget.

-brian.