Subject: 'tis christmas again :-)
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/28/2002 16:49:28
Ah, it pays to stick your nose into closets every now and
then: I found, and will soon take home, a nice big rack full
of SCSI drives and hookable uppable with CI! It's some 3rd
party thing ("MTI" or "MTC" or something?) but I would assume
it is just simply MSCP over CI. This is the best thing that
could happen to me since the 11/780, so hard to get SCSI for
a VAX 6000 otherwise.

Just to share good news with my friends, not to make you
jealous.

regards
-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine