Subject: Re: DSSI support for NetBSD: request for docs.
To: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/27/2002 18:04:03
On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 10:58:26AM -0500, Gunther Schadow wrote:

> We'll see about that, but I'm glad that it's in one language that
> I can read :-)
I know... And AFAIK you have no knowledge about NetBSD kernel hacking.
So this would be a good test if that doc is understandable by a
kernel hacking newbie.

> (Why didn't you write it in English in the first
> place, sounds like you have no problems with that?)
Because I need _much_ more thime to express complex thaughts
in English. I wanted to concentrate my work on the driver and
the documentation instead wasting energy for finding the right
words in an foreign language.
--

tschüß,
         Jochen