Subject: Re: Michael Sokolov Cooking: The Ultimate VAX
To: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@argonath.vaxpower.org>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@update.uu.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/27/2002 01:10:58
On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Lord Isildur wrote:

[...]

> It would be interesting to see if his project progresses, but i have to
> agree with thor, fpgas arent the way to go for a high speed vax.

Which reminds me. One thing many people noted was that there was much
talk, and very little real progress on his Quasijaurus project (and now it
seems to have stopped even more).
Given the speed of progress there, I'm not going to hold my breath waiting
for him to design a whole system...

	Johnny