Subject: Re: MV3400 + KFQSA
To: Roland E. Lipovits <rel@lipo.at0.net>
From: Michael Schneider <ms@silke.rt.schwaben.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/26/2002 20:53:29
No, i've been using this combination for several weeks now without
problem. And no, you can't and don't have to disable the on-board DSSI.

I had lot's of problems with the KFQSA itself, or so it seemed. In fact,
it was the CPU that was too old; i've got an KA640 with newer hardware
revision and never had a problem since.

But netbooting always worked. What exactly is your problem?

ms

--
Michael Schneider                       email: ms@silke.rt.schwaben.de
Germany                                  http://www.vaxcluster.de

            People disagree with me.  I just ignore them.
                         (Linus Torvalds)