Subject: MV3400 + KFQSA
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Roland E. Lipovits <rel@lipo.at0.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/26/2002 19:05:44
Hi,

because I'still don't have a SCSI-board for my 3400, I've tried
to use the DSSI-drives on an additional KFQSA.

I managed to configure the KFQSA and boot the installed VMS
from DUA0 instead of DIA0. But netbooting from ESA0 doesn't
work anymore.

Could the unused (and therefore not properly terminated) onboard
DSSI-bus be the reason for this? Is there any way to completely
disable this bus?

TIA
Lipo

--
"They that can give up essential liberty   |   Roland E. Lipovits
 to obtain a little temporary safety       |   Vienna, Austria