Subject: Re: What is status of graphic support for Vaxstations?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/25/2002 14:12:29
On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 11:02:15AM +0000, Chris Wareham wrote:

[NetBSD support X on the Vax]
> [0] I would volunteer to work on this area myself, but for a massive
> lack of experience - I'm only used to application programming, not
> system stuff - I've read the "Design and Implementation ..." book, but
> that's about it.
Just start doing sonthing. Choose a project and work on it.
Explore existing code, read general doc about the topic, ...
In short: teach your self. At least this is the way I learned it.
It is a bit different to write kernel / system level code, but it
is not more or less complicated then application programming.
--

tschüß,
         Jochen