Subject: Monitor Cables Revisited
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: joseph p bennardo <fordluvr@juno.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/19/2002 12:20:38
Hello all,

     In my last inquiry for a 3w3 connector for my 4000/90 Vax somebody
e-mailed me privately and said they had one they would sell. Please
contact me directly.
     Here's another question. Once I have a cable in hand, what do I use
as a monitor? I have a few Pee Cee (DB15) monitors that also have BNC
connectors, but there are 5 connectors blue,red,green and then V and H
sync. What do i do about that? Or is this just not a concern with the
output from a Vax?

Still in need of video...
Joe Bennardo
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!