Subject: Keyboard input ignored by NetBSD
From: Chris Wareham <chris.wareham@iosystems.co.uk>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/11/2002 14:15:09
With the assistance of another subscriber to this list,
I now have NetBSD installed on a MicroVax 3100/80. At
the PROM prompt I can quite happily type in commands
using either a VT320 or VT420 terminal. Once NetBSD has
booted however, I cannot type anything in at the login
prompt.

I have tried various terminal ID's, etc. but to no
avail. I know a similar question has come up on the
list recently, but I have tried setting both my
terminals to VT100 ID without success.

The only anomaly I can think of is that the actual
install was done with the hard drive attached to my
VaxStation 3100. This drive was then put back into
the MicroVax.

Chris
--
chris.wareham@iosystems.co.uk (work)