Subject: Flash stuff
To: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
From: John Klos <john@sixgirls.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/10/2002 01:34:38
Hi,

> I've got my file with the contents of the "good" flash part. No to post
> process it into something that a device programmer could talk to...
>
> It sounds like a couple of other folks have done this. Do you perhaps have
> the images laying about?

Sorry if I haven't followed every post about flash chips / EEPROMs in this
thread, but has anyone looked at the pinout of the chip to see if we can
just disconnect the write pin on the chip? I plan to get a 4000/90, and
this is what I'd like to do once I get it.

After all, if I ever planned to rewrite it, I'd know about it and would
just reconnect it...

John Klos