Subject: Help with VAX 6400 available in Newport News, VA
To: None <classiccmp@classiccmp.org, port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/07/2002 18:26:32
O.K. here again is my call for someone on the east coast
to go get that VAX 6000-400 with unknown content. I
bought that on eBay for $24.99 but I have no way of
getting it or getting out to it. The seller might take
all the cards out for me but it is a terrible waste for
the cab kits. So, I appreciated two things:

Location: Newport News, VA

- A classiccmper who wants that thing for himself

- Someone in the neighborhood who would help me
   screw some stuff off. It's not much work, just
   a few screws on the back, mostly even finger
   screws. Takes probably an hour or less.

If I hear nothing, I hope he'll send me the boards and
the rest goes into the scrap mill.

-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine