Subject: Some resolution to the MOP boot problems
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Matthew Sell <msell@ontimesupport.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/04/2002 12:05:49
Guys,

Thanks for all of your help last week with my MOP booting problems.

Looks like it was the MOPD running on Linux that was at fault. All of the
debugging messages from MOPD were indicating nothing was the matter, but
for grins I started up MOPD on a MicroVAX running NetBSD 1.5.2 over the
weekend....

... and now EVERYTHING boots....    : )

Heck, even the VAX port of Linux even starts to boot before complaining
about hardware issues.

I just wanted to let you all know what the problem was - and for reference
to anyone else who may run into this.

         - Matt

Matthew Sell
Programmer
On Time Support, Inc.
www.ontimesupport.com
(281) 296-6066

Join the Metrology Software discussion group METLIST!
http://www.ontimesupport.com/cgi-bin/mojo/mojo.cgi

"One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft Promotional Ad

Many thanks for this tagline to a fellow RGVAC'er...