Subject: Re: re compatability
To: Dan Williams <danwilliams@danwilliams.co.uk>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/01/2002 15:44:05
hello,

yes, the keyboards, mice, and monitors are compatible.
well, the monitors might be. The decstations and vaxstations both use two
resolutions, 1024x864, and 1280x1024, at a few different sync
frequencies. the ds5k25 iirc is 1280x1024, i dont remember if its 66 Hz
or 60 Hz or 72 Hz, but most VS3100 graphics are at 1024x864. the VS4ks
do 1280x1024, again i dont know the sync. so you have a fair chance of it
working, but then again.. hehe
find out the model of the monitor to try to eliminate some of the
guessing..

isildur