Subject: None
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Administrator <Administrator@ugm.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/01/2002 11:35:12
Ok...i have the VAX 4000-300 in the BA440 chassis.  Which KFQSA
cabinet kit would i need for that one?

thanks

bruce

What kind of chassis do you have? The interface card is the KFQSA-AA,
this=20
is the board itself, then there is "board + cabinet kit" which is
different=20
depending on if you have a BA213/215 or a BA23/123 chassis. Also there
is=20
one where there is a cable that goes up to the top of the BA213 (this
was=20
for the 3800/3900 systems) and one where it comes out the front
(3300/3400=20
systems).

--Chuck