Subject: Re: TK50Z-G3
To: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
From: Bamdad Ehterami <bamdad@sharif.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/30/2002 13:16:12
Hi;

	well, I think it works, I backed up some files to the tape and
restored them, there was no difference between the original and the
restored files so I think that it is working even with /dev/st0 but it
keeps showing these messages... (and I still don't know what makes the
device so annoyed!!)

Bamdad:)