Subject: Re: Netbooting / MOP stuff, continued
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Matthew Sell <msell@ontimesupport.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/29/2002 00:35:51
John,

Thanks for the suggestion - but I had taken care of all of that.....

I'm using DHCP - my home network has been operating under that for a while now.

The Linux guys use "setcmdline" to apply the boot parameters to the kernel
image directly. I've tried using kernel images with and without this
modification. Again, no luck.

Erf......

         - Matt

At 01:16 AM 1/29/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>Oh - also look at the follow-up emails to my quick how-to, as I made a
>mistake or two and there are some good suggestions:
>
>http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-vax/2001/06/
>(starting from 4-June)
>
>John Klos

Matthew Sell
Programmer
On Time Support, Inc.
www.ontimesupport.com
(281) 296-6066

Join the Metrology Software discussion group METLIST!
http://www.ontimesupport.com/cgi-bin/mojo/mojo.cgi

"One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft Promotional Ad

Many thanks for this tagline to a fellow RGVAC'er...