Subject: Re: Almost got it working, just need a little help
To: Adam Kranzel <adam@blacktabby.org>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/25/2002 22:22:46
On January 25, Adam Kranzel wrote:
> Anyone have ideas on what to use a slow (2.4 VUP) vax for?
> It's sitting here and running, so if I can find something to do with it
> I'd like to use it as more than a heater :)

  FYI the 4000/60 is 12 VUPS, not 2.4...not shabby at all...it'd make an
excellent server for anything "external", since it takes a *lot* less
than 12 VUPS to completely saturate all but the absolute fastest of
outbound home connectivity.  Web server, mail server, FTP server, etc
etc.

    -Dave

--
Dave McGuire