Subject: RE: re Copying hard drives
To: 'Dan Williams' <danwilliams@danwilliams.co.uk>
From: Dan Baker <DBaker@illuminet.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/25/2002 12:16:54
In that case, what you will have to do is create a new boot block on the
drive (I have been out of BSD long enough that I can't remember just how),
then fdisk to create partitions, newfs to create file systems, and cpio to
copy the filesystems from one to the other. At VAX speeds, that could wind
up an all-day project.

Dan