Subject: Re: Interesting site with some VAX info
To: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
From: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/20/2002 19:54:22
Dave McGuire wrote:

> On January 18, John Maier wrote:
>
>>http://minnie.tuhs.org/Quasijarus/
>>
>>There is a link down the page a bit called 4.3BSD-Quasijarus VAX Hardware Support  which
>>has some interesting compare and contrast information on VAX hardware.  This might be a
>>nice addition to the VAX reference page...
>>

>   Eeeeek!  Haven't heard from him in a while.  What a pain in the ass
> that guy was.

First thing he asked me was if I was a bariatric surgeon and if
I was he threatened that I was being executed by his central
command :-). I think I'm still on his very own Quasijarus mailing
list, but haven't heard anything from there since last summer.

Still, from his Web site I learned the most about MSCP and
the KLESI. May be that only shows that I lack some documentation
on those otherwise.

regards,
-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine