Subject: Re: VAX 6000-460 booting saga continues ...
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.club.cc.cmu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/11/2002 19:07:55
probably had a lot to do with the workload; this machine was used as a
shell machine and had a heavy mail and netnews load, lots of interactive
io, lots of processes.. i can imagine that the smp mode spent a lot of
time in that kind of workload in spin-locks.. but it is a second-hand
information source, as i wasnt myself there at the time..

isildur