Subject: Ultrix question
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Philip Poten <philip@linuxteam.at>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/01/2002 23:17:41
Hi!

I've been looking for a Ultrix 4.* copy for vax for a long time on the
net and half a dozen people told me to ask on this mailing list.

So, you're definetily my last hope when i'm asking you, does anybody
have a copy of ultrix4.*/vax or does anybody know where i can
download/order/... it for a reasonable amount of money?

I know that such questions are not always welcome and im sorry for doing
this.

I have a ultrix 4.2a sourcecode package for exchange if anyone is
interested in it...

kind regards,
Philip

--
Philip Poten -- Linux / UNIX / Databases / IP / Security / Coding & much more
  philip@linuxteam.at - ICQ#23166393 - +43/676/94 060 34 - IRCnet: #linux.at