Subject: Re: VAX 6000-460 booting saga continues ...
To: Johnny Billquist <bqt@update.uu.se>
From: Chris Craft <ccraft@springsips.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/30/2001 11:59:10
The last time I tried CMU/IP, it downloaded it on my PC (Linux) and used
kermit to squirt it over to a uVII... never quite figured out how to
configure the sucker, though.  Maybe I'll have another go at it!  Any ideas
on whether it might run on oVMS7x?  (That's the OS I'm waiting to get license
keys for on the VAX4k500.)

Regards,
Chris Craft, RetroComputing Nut

On Sunday 30 December 2001 05:24, you wrote:
<<<CHOP>>>
> > Have you tried CMUTEK TCP/IP?  It run's "pretty well" under VMS 5.x and
> > it is free.  CMUTEK is available from ftp://ftp.csus.edu/pub/cmuip/.
>
> It's the chicken and egg... How to get TCP/IP when you need TCP/IP to get
> it... :-)
<<<CHOP>>>
--
Chris Craft, NOC Meister