Subject: Re: VAXstation 2000: the lost weekend
To: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
From: Russell Pavlicek <rcpavlicek@yahoo.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/11/2001 17:54:47
I ended up using a clean RD53, which unfortunately
doesn't allow me room to add the compilers.  Of
course, with a machine that would have trouble keeping
up with a fast 486, the compilers would have limited
use anyway.

I may have to see if I can resurrect a VS3100 buried
in the basement.  It's a rush to see this VS2000 back
in service, but a VS2000 with 6 MB of memory and 70 MB
of disk has pretty limited utility these days.

Thanks for the info,

-- Russ Pavlicek