Subject: Re: how many vaxen?
To: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/10/2001 19:23:42
yeah, its ok.. but, to compare it with one of its contemporaries, i would
prefer something like Unix Review.. i think the vms-centricity and more
manager- oriented nature of dec pro. is the main reason. Plus, from the
dozen odd issues i found amidst a pile of random stuff being tossed in
wean hall, i get the feeling that dec pro pumped a lot more buzzwords
than something like u.r. did.. still, it was really cool reading them..
lots of small details that might not have gotten recorded otherwise, esp
from the product reviews.

ah well.. i also found two VAXen in that haul, so i was a happy camper :)

isildur