Subject: Re: HSC50, star coupler, CI cables wanted (or even just prints & docs)
To: Eric Smith <eric@brouhaha.com>
From: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/09/2001 23:58:10
Eric, where are you located? We might be able to get you an
HSC95, HSC90 or HSC50 if you prefere that. I have the owners
manual for an HSC90. No maintenance manual though. So don't
know if this is of use to you.

-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine