Subject: Re: MicroVAX 3100-30
To: None <sb125499@oak.cats.ohiou.edu>
From: None <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/09/2001 12:37:20
On  8 Dec, Scott Barron wrote:

> The storage unit has a model SZ12G-XA and has two connectors on the back
> of it.  Does it matter which of these is connected to the main unit?
No. This is a simple external SCSI box. Connect the VAX to one
connector and put a SCSI terminator on the other.

> I don't have a terminal or keyboard but was told I could use a terminal
> program and a serial cable to boot it.
[...]
Look at:
http://www.vaxarchive.org/
http://vaxarchive.sevensages.org/ (mirror)
http://www.bsdfans.org/
(and many other locations you can find using google & Co.)
Keep in mind that a MicroVAX 3100-30 is mostly the same as a
VAXstation 3100-30 when looking for infos.
--

tschuess,
          Jochen

Homepage: http://www.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de/~jkunz