Subject: Re: which VS3100?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <kees.stravers@iae.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/08/2001 11:14:01
On 2001-12-08 dennis@pcde.inka.de said:
   >> Ok, I picked up a VAXstation 3100 from a friend today.  (It's
   >There is a good page about these machines:
   >http://home.iae.nl/users/pb0aia/vax/vs3khw.html
   >HTH
   >Dennis

Thank you for mentioning my page, my own mirror of a small part of
my vaxarchive site. I'm glad people still like it, even when I haven't
had the time to work on it for a while.
There is some news about vaxarchive unfortunately. The main site
www.vaxarchive.org has been down for a while and it does not seem to
be reviving. Since it is hosted by someone else I do not have a way to
get it to work again. Fortunately vaxarchive has two mirrors which
still work fine. they are http://vaxarchive.sevensages.org and
http://vaxarchive.khubla.com. I'm trying to get a new vaxarchive main
site to work here in The Netherlands. If that isn't possible, one of
the mirrors is going to be the main site. I'll let you know about
any developments.
Regards,
Kees.

--