Subject: VAX stuff available in Houston
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@conmicro.cx>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/20/2001 08:05:17
I'm trimming down my collection of stuff, and some of the stuff to go is
VAX. I've got a fairly well loaded 4000-300, with 32 MB of RAM, TK70, CXA16
(I think), two RF30E, and two RF31E drives, in running condition, and a
MicroVAX 3500 in unknown but not running condition. (I don't have a board
list for the latter.) I'd prefer to keep the 4000-300 as one system for
someone to pick up and run, but I'll part out the 3500.

I'll let anyone working on NetBSD/VAX have either or both for free if you'll
come pick it up in Houston. If I wind up parting out either system, I'll
send along the stuff for the cost of shipping; I'm not interested in
shipping either system whole, though.

If you want the whole 3500, let me know today so I can make sure to save it;
otherwise, the chassis goes in the dumpster. I need to get rid of both by
the middle of December.