Subject: Re: BC16D-25 cable, what's that?
To: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
From: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/18/2001 14:38:59
Thanks Chuck, no, I didn't get harmonica blocks. Since I didn't
hear people want any of these cables I just listed them on ebay
for a small fee. If somebody needs them badly and can't afford,
I'll cancel that auction. I actually have a manual for the
CXA16 and included it in the auction. Thanks for the info.

regards
-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine