Subject: BC16D-25 cable, what's that?
To: None <classiccmp@classiccmp.org, port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/17/2001 18:22:27
Hi,

I have a big pile of DEC BC16D-25 cable. It has one Centronics
like connector on each end. The connectors have 36 pins. I have
absolutely no clue what these cables are for. They came with
my recent VAX treck that included a VAX6000 cluster and a
DEC Server 90.

If you know what this cable is used for or if you want it,
please let me know. I have at least one or 2 dozen of those.
If nobody wants it I'll probably have to throw it out.

regards
-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine