Subject: Re: RA81 problems, someone with a service manual can help?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: nierveze <alain.nierveze@radio-astronomie.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/12/2001 10:45:33
hello,
there is a lever with two positions lock/unlock on the hda,look on what
position it is
must be on unlock (but how could it set itself to lock position ?
it is a mecanism to stop the heads when transporting the hda,I think it is
only a manual
mechanism not automatic ).Maybe there is a problem on the microprocessor
module.

We have the ek-ora81-sv-001,would it help you?If yes send your address
by e-mail

regards
Florence et Alain Nierveze
492 Allée Montesquieu