Subject: Re: VAX 6220 and 6310 support?
To: Saku Setala <setala@elisa.fi>
From: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/11/2001 20:15:35
Saku, you have disks, don't you? Do you have another VAX to use
for building kernels? Or run one of them under Ultrix? The dust
cleaning and power upping phase takes longer than you would think
:-). This week I will put my power receptacles in place, then
shuffle boxes and carry more stuff into the basement. It's hard
work with these big beasts :-).

-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine