Subject: Re: 1.5.2, KFQSA & KA640
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Michael Schneider <ms@silke.rt.schwaben.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/01/2001 14:02:28
Hello,

i've put the KFQSA in another cabinet, in a friend's 3500. That does not
help either. So, it might be that the KFQSA is broken.

One thing we have noticed (no: my colleague noticed; i have not seen it,
i need new glasses...) is a message

	/netbsd: stray interrupt: vector 0x318, ipl 23

immediately before the

	/netbsd: uda1: controller error, sa=0101510 (unknown error code)

Could this mean something interresting?

Thanks

ms