Subject: Free terminal emulators
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: David Moor <dmoor@technology.serco.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/30/2001 09:25:00
Hi All

Here is my first question:

Currently the only machine on my little network with a monitor is my Win2k
box.  I install NetBSD on my VLC using Hyperterminal which is probably set
up incorrectly, this is probably why I was having problems selecting the
correct time zone.  Now when I log in it doesn't select the correct terminal
type.

Can anyone recommend a free, good vt220 terminal emulator which works over
TCP/IP or a serial links and runs on Win2k?

TIA

Dave

This message, including attachments, is intended only for the use by the
person(s) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is
privileged and confidential. Copying or use by anybody else is not
authorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
as soon as possible. The views expressed in this communication may not
necessarily be the views held by Serco Integrated Transport.