Subject: Another VAX introduced to NetBSD
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: David Moor <dmoor@technology.serco.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/29/2001 12:47:16
Hi

I got a 2Gb drive for my VLC on Friday, last night I managed to netboot and
install NetBSD 1.5 on it.  <yee haa>

I think I'm going to generate some more questions in a few days, but I'll
poke and prod it a bit more first :)

Dave

This message, including attachments, is intended only for the use by the
person(s) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is
privileged and confidential. Copying or use by anybody else is not
authorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
as soon as possible. The views expressed in this communication may not
necessarily be the views held by Serco Integrated Transport.