Subject: Re: first step getting VAX 6000-400 booted ...
To: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/24/2001 15:52:44
> The only use I have for VMS at this point is (a) try
> out various things to see if the hardware and disks etc.
> are O.K., (b) copy the Ultrix TK onto 9-track file
> by file, with many retries allowed, and (c) compile
> Ultrix....

What sources are we talking about, here?  I was only aware of
the pdp-11 source tree in the PUPS archives and a port of that
to a later pdp-11 or possibly a VAX (not sure) by someone in
the pdp lists.  If there is something else out there, do holler.
I need to do a kernel compile for a special Ultrix 32M V1.2
floppy based version that has support for an RD54 rather than
the usual RD52/RD53 thing.

Thanks

Bob